Sales Force Management Functions
Sales Force Management Functions play a vital role in the success of the marketing plan. Executing the marketing strategy successfully requires efficient and well-trained Sale Representatives. Sales force management functions perform the following are.
- Recruitment: An essential part of the effective sales force management is recruitment. Over the decade’s companies have designed advances selection programs and procedures to test the behavioral, Managerial, and Personality Skill and expertise are identified. Some companies have developed research methods or execute surveys to look for the preferences and demands of the customers for the selection of the Sales team.
- Training and Supervision: The crux of building a well-trained and effective sales force is Sale force Training Programs. In order to beat the market completion and become a market leader Trained Workforce is required. Efficient Training during the product life cycle can build a strong Sale Force. Supervising the sales Team will keep the morale of the salespeople high and put the sales team in the right direction to manage the customers. The better the results are achieved the Sale team if provided better supervision. The efficiently managed sales teams perform tasks effectively and meet the sales goals.
- Motivation and Incentives: The Data and Market Research suggests that a Motivated SalesForce is more target oriented, Goal Achievers, and Result Producers. To drive up and boost the morale of the Sales employees the Motivation plays an integral role. Compensations, Incentives, Sale Shares, Quotas are motivational elements for the WorkForce.
- Sale Force Evaluation: Evaluating the Sale Results, Product Numbers and Profit Reports is the key to the successful Sale Force Management System.
- Behavioral Aspects: The fast-paced business world the buying and selling has no longer remained transaction marketing; it’s about building strong ties with the customers. Companies now focus on relationship marketing. The Sale force management must be equipped with all techniques and arts to build long term relationships to make a successful Sale. The Art of Negotiation is the key element of closing the deal.