A healthy diet enhances your body functions, strengthens your immune system, and prevents weight gain. A healthy diet may contain fruits, vegetables, and whole grains, and includes little to no processed food and sweetened beverages. Various nutrition guides are published by medical and governmental institutions to educate individuals on what they should be eating to be healthy.
Benefits of Healthy Diet
- Find your nutritional need. A varied, balanced diet provides the nutrients you need to avoid nutritional deficiencies.
- Prevent and treat certain diseases. Healthful eating can prevent the risk of developing certain diseases such as diabetes, cancer, and heart disease. It is also helpful in treating diabetes and high blood pressure.
- Following a special diet can reduce symptoms, and may help you better manage an illness or condition.
- Feel energetic and manage your weight. A healthy diet will assist you to feel higher, provide you with more energy, and help you fight stress.
- Food is the mainstay of many social and cultural events. Apart from nutrition properties, it helps facilitate connections between individuals.
- A healthy diet can help your hair stay strong and shiny. Better improve in your skin color.
Diet for Good Healthy Hair
- Antioxidants can help protect hair follicles against damage from harmful molecules called free radicals.
- Eggs are a great source of protein and biotin, two nutrients that may promote hair growth. Eating adequate protein is important for hair growth because hair follicles are made of mostly protein. A lack of protein in the diet has been shown to promote hair loss.
- Spinach is a healthy green vegetable that’s loaded with beneficial nutrients like folate, iron, and vitamins A and C, all of which may promote hair growth.
- Avocados are nutritious and a great source of healthy fats. They are also an excellent source of vitamin E, which may promote hair growth.
- Nuts contain a variety of nutrients that may promote hair growth.
- Beans also a good source of protein, which is essential to hair growth.